Our Mission & Values
Our Mission to You
The El Reno Police Department is dedicated to providing the highest quality of law enforcement and related services, by working in partnership with the citizens to help identify and solve problems, enrich the quality of life, and promote a sense of community.
- Teamwork: We believe in teamwork among ourselves, members of the community, and other City of El Reno Departments to achieve common goals.
- Empowerment: We will concentrate on utilizing the strengths and innovation of our department members at every level of the organization to continuously improve ourselves through innovative training and continuous education so that we can provide the best possible service to the community.
- Leadership: The El Reno Police Department is committed to being a leader among other Law Enforcement Agencies in Canadian County and a leader within the community.
- Service: Providing excellent quality service to the community is our primary duty. We are committed to faithfully and selflessly performing our duties while striving to be responsive, effective, and dependable. We are dedicated to enhancing public safety and reducing the fear and the incidence of crime. The motto “Serving with Pride” is not just a slogan — it is our way of life. We will work in partnership with the people in our community to solve problems that affect public safety and the quality of life in our community. We are dedicated to working in partnership with the public to achieve our goal of making the community a safe and inviting place.
- Integrity: Our actions are guided by the Law Enforcement Code of Conduct. We commit ourselves to elevated standards of trust, responsibility, and discipline while promoting justice in a fair and impartial manner. We value our integrity and commit ourselves to strive for personal and professional excellence. We will endeavor to make the right decisions for the right reasons and to ensure that our actions match our words. In the face of difficulty, we must always choose the harder right over the easier wrong.